Sunday, January 10, 2010

In This Place

Taking all this in for my time here is not relevant. I won't be here forever and that makes me wonder about now. Taking all this in for my time here is not forever, and I will be gone before anyone has a chance to catch up. Take me where I should be because here is not that place, and I don't feel like I belong no matter where I go. I am not lost I am not lonely I am not losing my mind much anymore. Here is where I am but not where I should be. I know it's all wrong and I know it's all right where I left it before I came to this place. The space between my ears rings and reminds me of another time and place better than this and better than now and I want to get there and I can't leave or I'll be lost again because the place is gone and this place is all there is left.

No comments:

Post a Comment